Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Last-Minute Monochrome


B & Ws  at the  B G C

Just dropped by{one fine morning}at the training session [the Turf at BGC] of the Stallions FC, recently - [only] to have a few words with Head Coach Ernie Nierras

Brought my telephoto lens with me - hoping to find some street photography opps  ....
but instead ended up taking just a few action shots .... ho-hum?

As I was just about to start my post-match-stroll {whatever that might be} -
'Twas a bundle of leaves against the shaded backdrop of a building exterior 
that caught my attention .....




more Low-Key


Low-key  and  High-Key

One thing interesting about the natural lighting, then [w/ distinct hotspots and dark areas] - was that it challenged me to craft an image were the extreme "brightness range" [a technical photography term] is captured .....

in other words - having a low-key element and a high-key element combined in a single final image  -  A not so often opp that simply presented itself ..... 

Just tried to make the the best from it
 




brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment