Saturday, October 17, 2015

Monce and Ocampo



Moments in Monochrome




 More then anything, this post serves as a teaser for more "interesting" B-t-Scenes imagery that I was able to craft {during the UAAP's October 17 Doubleheader at the Mall of Asia Arena} and will eventually release in my next few blog posts.


 Stef Monce and Lyane Ocampo






 That's Martin San Diego and Vyn Radovan


Like Lyane - I consider Martin and Vyn as media buddies 
[Actually, I just met Stef several hours ago at the Mall of Asia Arena. Her images in this post - I took them about two hours after I had met her.]

As the tournament segues into the Final Four, and eventually - into the Finals -I hope, by that time , I will have crafted so many more soulful images of Stef - and also, of course, buddies like Martin, Vyn, and Lyane - [and the rest of the gang] who I've all known for 3-4 years alread.



brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment