Friday, April 10, 2015

White and Black Sofas


 Comfort Zones

Acquiant, Reacquiant, Connect, Reconnect, Renew, Refresh, Hang, Chill   .....
Does it have to be during the Holy Week break or a holiday ?  Certainly Not.

As far as the first few days of April are/were concerned - the on-going PBA Semi-Finals series was of the utmost concern for me, along with some glossy mag assignments [photos from which I cannot release at this blog, at least until a certain period of time] ]And yes, I felt a measure of stress, and pressure - Truth be Told.

But then now, enough of that.

My other "secondary" concerns, [on the other hand] as almost always , provided me with photo opps that made for simple, light-hearted [unsolicited, unplanned]  images [on-the-spots, if you will] that simply made me happier.

Here are just a few .....


Tiel  and Thea

An Unplanned, Unsolocited photo opp last Wednesday {again} made me a bit closer to my nieces Tiel and Thea [daughters of a first cousin of mine] - [I actually did their portraits sometime in the last week of March, too].  Simply a Great treat for me. Pretty sure, by this time, they've enough trust in my photography - It simply gets easier and easier for me to craft the images I want - each time around - More Fun too !


Gabe and Boom

It's been years since I met these two "sports fans".  -->Boom - met him in the Comfort Room of the Arena in San Juan ! [gave him my "calling card - circa 2009"] [summer of 2009, thereabouts].  -->Gabe - met him at the Araneta [summer of 2012] [had just started stealing candids of his months-old first-born, Cassius, then].

Ever since, Never fail to bump into "Norwood and Gonzalez" - in various sports-related events - year round.


'Twas Accidental, Actually - bumping into Amanda last Tuesday, April 7 {at SPARTA} - which I mistook for the 8th !!  At least,I had a fruitful visit since her business partner, Homer, was able to elaborate to me the vision of Amanda, as far as the said Sports and Recreational Training Facility was concerned [Hey, I MISSED the Official Launch last March 22].

And when Amanda eventually dropped by, that same morning - I managed to take a  few on-the-spot angles [photo above] of the young entrepeneur   .....




..... and got to see my buds from a former UAAP Champion Blue Eagle Team - Carlo Liay [photo above, seated] and Nick O'Donnel [no photo], who were both in a training session with Kaya, at the SPARTA turf, that same morning.


360-Sports
Boom, ____,  Jose [middle], Chappy, 
Avic [tangerine], Gabe [behind]


"360-Sports" is part of the SPARTA family and 
will eventually have a home in the SPARTA Complex


- Two-Time UAAP Champion [UP] Ayee Ni-Arnee -

He is now guiding would be Football College standouts as a football instructor and coach. Bumped into Ayee, at the SPARTA indoor turf, after a training session.


- Former UAAP Volleyball Champions [DLSU] -

Lady Spikers -Celine Hernandez,  Stephanie "Paning" Mercado, 
and Charleen Abigail "Cha" Cruz -caught my eye, recently,
during a PBA semi-finals match at the Araneta.
These young volleybelles currently play for Shopinas [in the PSL] and 
for Meralco [in the Shakey's V-League]


Stellar Atelier 
These dudes will always have a place in my blog -
Peejay, Ago, and Arnel


- The "Game Plan" Team -


  Juls, Isabel, Ton, and Amanda

Early evening - last Wednesday [after a long day] - as I was leaving the SPARTA complex I snapped these "parting candids" of the gang [2 images above].


Late, late that evening - as my nieces were watching "Running Man" [a Korean thingy]
on my laptop, I clicked away and captured these [unsolicited] priceless "kiddie moments",  which I suppose, will never again be repeated [at least, in my presence].











Just made sure - to fashion an extra shot or two, of my nieces -
 just before they left.

PS
For me, Tomorrow, Saturday ..... some PBA action  ..... and come Sunday .... 
some Shakey's V-League Volleyball in the afternoon and UFL Football come evening



brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment