Friday, March 11, 2016

Delish



Adding "Flavor"


They are what they are - "still lifes" of Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's strawberry cheesecake.  

Thinking out aloud  - Is this all I can manage, at least, as in "adding flavor", at least, by some measure, to erstwhile generic images of one single slice strawberry cheesecake, on "location" ?

...well for now, at least, I am content with these ....






You be the judge - I don't mind  -- What I know is that I'll visit CBTL [Greenbelt] soon and arbitrarily choose another customer favorite, or two - and simply try to make my images as interesting as possible.








Will I attempt to craft some images inside CBTL during their peak hours - like a Friday or Saturday night  ....  hmm  ... That'll definitely be more challenging !


{ Of course, that would depend on what or who I will photograph inside CBTL - cos I often do on-the-spot portraits of my closest of friends inside coffee shops, restos, and the like  - Although it is my policy to NEVER post such "very personal imagery" in my blog or flickr - FYI }

 {BTW, 'Twas my first time, ever, to take shots inside CBTL}.....

..... I shot these images last Tuesday morning {March 7} - just past midnight till about 1:40 am. 

Suffice it to say, these images would not have been possible without the Graciousness of CBTL Store Manager Judy Casio.  

Again, Thank You Judy, Thank You Very Much.






brosi gonzales 


PS
Jesus !
I have YET to thoroughly look over my action [& B-t-Scenes] images from the March 9 {Wed} {MoA} UAAP Volleyball match between Ateneo and NU - which the Alyssa Valdez-led Lady Eagles won ...

Not to Mention - having to choose which action images to post - 
from the { Kaya FC -vs- New Radiant [fr Maldives]  } AFC Football match
held last Tuesday evening at Rizal Stadium !!

SLEEP is my priority now !

The Ateneo vs La Salle UAAP Baseball Finals {Best of Three} -
 Game One  is on at High Noon later, at the Rizal
Hate to Miss That !! 




No comments:

Post a Comment