Sunday, February 03, 2013

5th Weekend - Part 3



PFF SMART Cup
February 2, Saturday
Rizal Stadium

Going for the Gold
Ceres FC   vs   Pasargad FC 




Ceres had a lot of good opps to score in the 1st Half but simply couldn't finish.











I'm no sports writer nor analyst  but what I can say is in the 2nd half both camps continued to gut it out [I was concerned that the game might go into 2 extension periods and a penalty shoot out] - [Jesus !, I did not want a repeat of the Archers-Pasargad semis match - I wanted to go home early] but the Boys from Bacolod simply had better passing and ball handling skills and this somehow told - Byeong Jun Yoon [#14], after several failed attempts, finally converted the solitary goal of the match.  [below]




A few more randomly sequenced match images follow :












I simply have to continue tomorrow - have to catch upon sleep.
Covering 2 very crucial Ateneo-La Salle UAAP football matches in a few hours.
Hope U Ceres-Pasargad fans like my photos.



brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment