Thursday, February 07, 2013

The Rookie


Student Athlete

Simply chanced upon my nephew last night, as he was being tutored [in the living room].  When I noticed how the light was illuminating his face - I knew right there and then that I could make in interesting human interest photo of the young man.  Haven't had time to bond with Nace the past months due to my busy sched [Of course, he has his own life now, too] -

It is nice to see him take the challenge of being a student athlete head on and occasionally journalizing [through photography] his journey into adulthood is just one of the many ways I can connect with him - non verbally - these busy days.





Session # 1 !!
Nace is in red shorts
 [Southridge School]

I remember taking pictures during his First Ever Football class way back summer of 2000 - and seeing him now play for the Green Archers in the UAAP [though he hasn't had that many minutes] is just great.



 My One and Only Nephew ->Nace Gonzales

Just be a Good Person on and off the field Nace [I pronounce it Nas]
and Do the Family Proud



brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment