Thursday, January 16, 2014

Impromptu

A 6some, a 4some, a 3some, a 2some - 
and a Lonesome
 --- at the PBA ---


 ---Take Five, Six ?? ---
Physically, there are 3 people in this photo [Richard Dy, Meralco Head Coach Ryan Gregorio and Rey Joble] - "Essentially" there are 6 - w/ Julio Iglesias, Pope John , Muhammid Ali behind - Right ???

 --- Stand Tall, Stand Proud ---
 Gabe carrying Orion, with  Lei holding [fondly called "Cash"] Cassius

My First PBA Family - meaning  - The Norwoods were the first PBA family I ever got to be acquainted with. It all started, way back summer of 2011, when I'd steal shots of Gabe's first born, Cassius [he was months old then!] during PBA games.  Lei eventually took notice and I eventually met Gabe.  Now, there are four Norwoods - And - It is simply is Second Nature for me to find time to have simple conversation w/ them and shoot On-the-Spots every time there's a Rain or Shine match.
  
 --- Love those Locks ---
Katrina Gumabao, Lesley Martinez, and Marielle Gumabao

Met Kat, along with sister Marielle, after a Lady Spikers match at the Arena sometime last 2013, or was that late 2012 ? - no matter - She's appeared in my blog several times already [always Purrr--[like a cat]--etty [word play lang] & smiling].  { I'd E-mail Kat and talk about "stuff" occasionally.} Whatever.

With Lesley, It's her folks - and huge, huge family .......

 {Years back, I shot a group portrait of the Martinez family
 ---> Dude, there were about 30 people in that Clan Photo !!! - 
So far, I think the biggest Family Portrait I ever shot }

....... who I met first. Now, I don't remember exactly when I got to finally meet Lesley, but - what I know now about the young lady is, that she's a Die-Hard Green Archer Fan - a DLSU grad - and now, an Eventologogist.


--- Me Shutterbug Buds ---

"Shutterbug" is not the apt term to describe Jerome Escano and Czar Dancel ---> "Young Pros" would be the more accurate descript - {I just wanted a catchy caption, that's all }. Jerome shoots for SPIN.ph while Czar shoots for several outfits, including the NPPA.  Personally, I like their work - I learn a whole lot simply by peeping at their laptops when they edit - and we all usually break bread together after basketball games.


 MoI at the MoA 
Can I call this a Selfie ?

brosi gonzales

Tags
gabenorwood leinorwood katrinagumabao lesleymartinez mariellegumabao jeromeescano czardancel brosigonzalesportraits rainorshinepba pbarainorshine cassiusnorwood orionnorwood



No comments:

Post a Comment