Wednesday, January 01, 2014

New Year


- Transition -
My First Images of 2014 
[Taken outdoors -SLEX Sucat Interchange]




 

  





 
             
 At the Very Least - Life will always be Random and the Unexpected WILL Always Happen - No Matter how carefully we plan, there will be things beyond our control that WILL take over - Ergo - We falter, we fall - We bleed, we cry, we ache inside - We  try in vain to look for answers and solutions - We are after all - Human.



Shooting fireworks - then, looking at my images after - constantly remind me how Random and Unpredictable 365 daze in a year can be - Yes, Circumstances can be so cruel and so unforgiving at times.   Conversely, Circumstances can be ever so pleasing and very joyful at times too - Right ?? 
[I suppose the "trick" is - just having so much MORE of the latter].


I, for one, have hurt the person I claim to cherish so deeply - once, even twice [and in process I've been hurt back - whaddaya expect].  But just gotta have to stand up one more time - Exercise more faith {Blind faith, even!} {ang hirap}- No Matter What - Just have to be resilient, forgiving [ang hirap talaga!], caring  - and -->truly humble - Vulnerable AND Strong - At the Same Time .....



Yes, It's always that the Bad Times are so, so Slow, and the Good Times always seem to slip away -but one has to [eventually] let those moments go - To Move On - To Truly Live.

Me - I'd like to {Upgrade ! - so to speak} be a BETTER me [easier said than done] 24/7 . I cannot ever be somebody else cos - everyone else is taken.....


Ha Nu Yr 2 All !

  ..... and before I end this post - Please allow me to [repost] share a few previous shots of fireworks past - [pics below taken on Jan.1 & March of 2013]
 






..... Life IS 
and will Always Be ......

brosi gonzales


Tags
fireworksphotos pyro newyearsevephotos newyears2014 lineshots brosigonzalesphotogrphy
newyearsphotos

No comments:

Post a Comment