Sunday, November 08, 2015

Fangirling #3 - {unfinished post}

November 7 - SMART Araneta

Tigers Repeat over Tams
[4th Qtr Fan Photos -only a select few - FYI]

My favorite action images will be in a sep post 




Pauline Sembrana / Athena Operana / Camille de Mesa


 Anglica Castillo / Nikki Agustin / 
Yeyeth Abuan / Stacey Serreol







Game Over !
Tigers Win !!
{Stay a Strong Second at the Elim Standings}

 













Fan-boys in a "Fangirling" post - Hey, why not ?
This is my blog
I make and break my own rules -- ha ha ha

One -> Juan Reyes "Roars As One"



Christer Gaudiano / 7-month Enzo / Chuchay


[Hope I got the ALL the name captions right]
anyone can e-mail me at artbro333@yahoo.com
gonzalesbrosi@gmail.com
for any any name-correction-request for this blog

FYI, I have a couple more images of these SAME  USTe fans - to post - 
as in ADD - to this {hopefully Non-Redundant} blog entry

- I simply have to cut it short for now

Gotta leave the condo NOW for Araneta
UP Maroons vs  NU Bulldogs    [this morning]
Ateneo vs La Salle  [afternoon]





brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment