Thursday, November 05, 2015

Stealing Beauty .....

 November 4 - Araneta


..... at the UAAP Doubleheader
- The Hues I Choose -








Maybe now, maybe later ..... To caption or leave uncaptioned ...Whatever  ...What else is there to say- Anyway ?

At least for now  ... or whatever point I'd like to "revise" this post by typing a few interesting comments - about the subjects in this post - or whatever.

..... I just felt like taking these images /  This is what I do / Hey, I know these guys / Why not exchange few pleasantries, then spice things up with an on-the-spot or two ?  ....  That makes sense - Enough ?

Well, for one thing, the "term" ->"stealing beauty" is from the title of a Hollywood flick - where one Liv Tyler starred in [years and years ago].  And, yes - I've already released a post using the very same words as a title [or sub-title] - with the very same theme of - attractive girls .....

The more important difference, though, that does truly matter to [at least to me] between that previous blog post from, maybe 2012 -13 - or what - IS ......
















 ..... I'd like to think [that the girls will be prettier or what - the comment is NO to that - tho, that would so fine by me - I'm just humoring you guys] 

..... that my imagery is getting better, by some measure ---> Technically AND Artistically

 Whatever scenario  AND Whoever I choose  .....

It is, for me - as has always been - Somehow --> "By Instinct" {seriously} - recognizing/sensing the right opp is just "waiting" to be "discovered" - when I FEEL that everything can simply "fall into place"  --- {and very promptly} by reading the light, composing the elements in the frame, connecting with my subjects, illiciting their complete attention and trust, albeit, if only for a few seconds ...timing my clicks - choosing the right "hues" - {in a manner of speaking} - ha ha ha  - and just letting the image "come to me"

Sometimes Easy, Sometimes Difficult - I couldn't care less - 



 smile


 flesh and blood
art and soul


brosi gonzales 


Tags
brandykramer brandygaylekramer sophiaestrella bettinajose beadaez lauralehman feythpumaren timmypunaren miletpumaren stefmonce ninaalviar mariacristinaalviar lyaneocampo paulineversoza janeenachan

No comments:

Post a Comment