Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Soulful Silhouette


 Stories from Within
Beyond Imagery ... Beyond Words .....


Walk Me Home




walk you home
we are not yet done

walk me home
am i not the only one 



brosi gonzales 



PS

Never underestimate the power of a single image - 
shall one call that "soulful imagery" ??
or the power of words - particularly - when eloqeuntly combined -
shall one call that "poetry" ?? 

Whatever - However one can evaluate/judge my level of imagery - is something beyond my control --  i just try, time and again - to articulate without words - best i can  

With images like "Walk me Home" [above] ...... a micro second was all i had to capture that moment when the shadows of the two pedestrians would be at their longest and be most exagerrated by the passing headlights] - clicking simply had to be timed { after several attempts, several pedestrians, several cars passing} .... again and again .... and again [and again -whew!]
till i got this single frame

'Twas only after a period of time that i realized how powerful/evocative this image was [truly is] [modesty aside]  - subtle as it also is

When an image has substance .... "instinctively", words just come out from me

"walk me home" simply resonates in me {hits home} - every now, and then  - because it does truly relate to true life - [my own, that is] - in more ways than one

I've had so many, many captions / versions / interpretations of this image - swirling in my mind - I really cannot say which is the "right" one or the "best" one - cause ah know there will never be that perfect caption - ever !


.... my other whimsical captions are  .. 


let me walk you home 
you are my friend 

always will i walk you home 
our friendship has no end  

 ------

walk me in the night
walk me in the light
walk me at dusk
walk me at dawn  ....

-------


 bahala na  

and maybe 
after a while 
some other words will come to me  .....


walk me home 
slowly, not fast
tell me stories 
future, present 
- even past


but i'd really like to move forward
with side -trips 'long the way
whereever it takes us
still 
let me walk you home 
cos in my heart you stay 

pa-senti tuda max !  ha ! 


 ------

 whatever ....

endless words and stories
from just  -  one single image  


brosi 

No comments:

Post a Comment