Monday, December 30, 2013

Meeting Ritz Azul

- Who's That Girl ? -
No Assumptions


During the halftime break of the [Rain or Shine -vs- San Mig Coffee] second of two PBA Games yesterday, Sunday, Dec.29, I went up to the MoA Arena second floor lobby  - hoping to get On-the-Spot stills [on and off cam] of the light-hearted, hardly ever serious, banter, more often funny, occasionally boisterous - nature of the "Halftime Discussions" anchored by Aaron Atayde, Funny Man Ramon Bautista, and other PBA Correspondents along with different guests {occasionally}. ` ...... I know Ramon, Aaron , Sam YG [who joined the panel few days earlier - I was hoping! he'd be there ]..... and I had a PBA Media ID so - getting up-close was no problemo.


Anyway, Ramon was there, Sam YG wasn't,  Aaron was, also - there was one of the current male PBA correspondents -plus- This time, a pretty actress whom I didn't know -- graced the panel.    { I asked around On-the-Spot and people told me who she was -->Ritz Azul - an actress who was playing a leading tole in a current TV Drama Series, in ABC 5, titled "For Love or Money"

Hell, I didn't even know she had an FHM cover to her credit !! [Am I that "engot" ?] - I'd like to think , I'm just too preoccuppied with other things - like Sports Shoots AND the long, long hours in front of a computer - Ha ! { I hardly watch TV - and If I can, mostly look for -> Master Chef, CNN, New Girl, HBO - and to think I spend for cable !}



Anyway, did my "usual" -> Try to capture [on & off cam] some emotion, in this case, the humor - through well-timed shots.  OK Lang - did just that. Was interrupted, though cos - Jojo ["love survivor"] of 89.9's Boys Night Out - nudged and greeted me - ergo our impromptu conversation - Asked him about the Boys - ToniTony is in Canada raw, SAM YG in Fille Cainglet's wedding ?!


I'd just become in "Instafan" of Ritz, who had just mesmerized all of us red bloods - but she was swamped w/ impromptu photo opps w fans after the Halftime Panel "Discussion" - { which was even punctuated by an impromptu skit -Hahaha ! } so I just went ahead to go down the escalator.



When I landed on the ground floor, just so happened, I turned, and saw Ritz  take the escalator down - so ...  I said to myself -->Hey, I'll TRY taking candids of the charmer of a lady, as she "lands" on the ground floor [using the escalators as a backdrop] - Bahala na ! - a different "diskarte", for a change, might just "click"... ... ...



 
So I casually positioned myself {w/wide in hand}and shot 4 quick frames as Ritz "landed" and luckily for me - Ritz was more than gracious enough to respond ... ... ...



 It's either Ya Have it - or Ya Don't !

  

  You got my E-Mail Ritz, so Email me , so I can send the
 HRes JPEGs of these compressed blog images.

Thing is, I'd always wanted to have really great, standout portraits of a close friend or two, in an escalator setting [w/ the escalator in motion] for the longest time, but somehow never did - - - 

- - - It's just so totally unexpected having someone like Ritz Azul, who I never really knew anything about .......

---me becoming an "Instafan" of the lady, then managing an escalator "portrait"? on gut instinct---

 .....become my subject {w/frapuccino in hand pa} and  - What can I say ?   'cept Thanx a Mill, Ritz - Love the photos !

brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment