Tuesday, June 16, 2015

S Words


Is 
Simplicity 
the Highest Form of 
Sophistication ?


Sometimes - all it takes is a Simple Smile


Seriously tho - I simply have no simple answer to the question posed as a title [above] --
 in fact, I'm just sharing a quote, that I'm sure you guys have heard or read at one time or another

It's just a catchy title, as far as I'm concerned.

-------------

Now,
Wether it's a charming TV personality or just - even the Girl Next Door - as in - a bank teller in a building 50 paces {literally!} from where I live {wala lang - crush ko lang - hahaha} -acquiantance, or a close, close, trusted friend  ------

------ I'll always strive to look for a "hook"/"hooks",  that "something"  - that (ingredient) which will give a distinct "flavah"
 - something (anything !) that can give "spunk" [even in its subtlest form]  in any scenario -
 a simplicity and SOUL that Simply Stays.

Right, RITZ ?!

PS
If you scroll down the blog post index (right of the page) all the way to 2013 ! -> December 30, in particular - You'll see how I met Ritz Azul - How natural and effortless her smile truly is ....
and yes  -  I have two on-the-spot portraits of the charming lady, on the Mall of Asia escalator, as she is "landing" on the MoA Lobby  (w frape in-hand no less !)  ......
 ..... and as stated in that post   "It's either Ya Have it or Ya don't" !


brosi gonzales



No comments:

Post a Comment