Tuesday, June 30, 2015

UFL Kids - Under 11

June 27 - DLS Zobel
Three Days Ago .....

Stallions FC  and  Kaya FC
Go for Gold
[SFC -2     KFC-0]

-- randomly sequenced images --


FYI
I  requested, {politely} via E-mail, 
a coach fr Kaya FC and a coach fr Stallions FC -
to E-mail me their complete Team Rosters, 
along with their boys' Jersey #s -
Nada - Ni Ha Ni Ho - No Response - >BAD TRIP !
I wish they'd do me the courtesy of a repy
I would love to caption these images















































- Parting Shot -
An "Oomph" photo


-- That Does Hurt bro --

Still ..... Just all Part of Sport   .......
just like the Winning, or "Losing" ......
{Nah - I wouldn't call it that}
All the kids gave it their Best
They're ALL Winners - in my book

Congrats to the Kaya Kids and the Young Stallions for
Going All-Out for the Gold

- I was challenged Photographically - Again -


brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment