Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Backlit - Part 1



By the Dawn's Early Light


Was at the DLSU Zobel turf twice, recently - arriving as early as 5:45 am [hitching w my nephew]. 

Actually, way back last February 17 - Early light also saw me at the Zobel turf, along with my nephew, and the DLSU Mens' and Womens' Football Teams.

Random Behind-the-Scenes photos are what I'm after on such visits {renewing  my acquiantances fr both teams Do Matter -FYI}- Suffice it to say - my images have to be very, very interesting [at the very least] - Interesting enough for me to fashion a photo essay of sorts - with a theme/context -->Spin to them - to  make them blogworthy ...

So much for talk - Here are a few  ...






I simply love this sequence.
  They are very, very simple [timed] shots that have a rythm and feel to them.


Co-Captains Meryll Ledesma [blue kicks] and Inna Palacios [yellow-green jersey] lead the rest of the Lady Archers as they warm up for yet another training session.

 [directly behind Meryll is Nicole Andaya [#10] and directly behind Inna is Mikee Atayde]




Coach Hans Smit

 Meryll Ledesma



Inigo "Nace" Gonzales [#10] is the Captain of the Mens' Team.
He just happens to be my nephew.









 Captains
[above] Inna Palacios - Meryll Ledesma  -  [below] Nace Gonzales

Can't help but be proud of my nephew


Within the 6-9 a.m. time frame the guys take several breaks



The UAAP Football Season commences on February 7 
- [Emperador Stadium]
 Both the the Mens' and Womens' Teams of Ateneo and La Salle 
battle it out against each other.


brosi gonzales



Tags  

uaapseason78 dlsugreenarchers hanssmit meryllledesma inapalacios nacegonzales  nicoleandaya mikeeatayde dlsuzobelturf uaapseason78 dlsugreenarchers

No comments:

Post a Comment