Friday, December 18, 2015

Tamaraws vs Eagles - {now w/ 24 jpegs}

December 17 - FEU Diliman

Tune-Up Match
[ a few favorite uncaptioned snaps here ] 
So Glad I Attended

  
I'm usually sleeping like a log at 6 am - but - yesterday Thursday - I made sure to make it to the 6 am Tune-Up match between the Ateneo Lady Eagles and the UAAP Defending Champion Lady Tamaraws.


They played three 30-minute sets.  All-in-all, FEU netted 6 goals, 
while ADMU netted a total of 4.





Sure, getting decent action images IS always the major concern for me - But I simply cannot leave any sports event [more so, when a team I openly support, a team where I've got a number acquiantances in] without at least a few decent, stolen, behind-the-scenes shots of that said team [in the latter portion].

Anyways .....







































Truth is, I bumped into Aina [#10] and Kitkat [#24]  on the evening of the 16th, at Greenbelt, where at, they informed me about Thursday early morn tune-up thingy.

Had a hard time waking up on time [rushing and all].  Did miss the first few minutes of the tune-up - but hey - I had enough time to gate some decent action shots thereafter - and pahabol B-t-Scenes shots such as these last nine.




I'm simply glad I came.  It was more than refreshing to see these guys again. Coach Bob graciously invited me to the team breakfast - este - brunch] at the Caterdilla residence.

Shoulda taken a few snaps of the team at the brunch - but, well - ok lang kung wala - No Biggy, having no photos souvs there .... the ten b-t-s snaps in this post are fine by me




brosi gonzales 




Tags
feuladytamaraws awft ateneoladyeagles camrod camillerodriguez juliasucgang nonaamoncio isaysabio tessabernardo kitkatmontelibano martiebautista ainamartin beavelasco micacorrales pamdiaz kinbojimenez kimberleejimenez

No comments:

Post a Comment