Saturday, July 09, 2016

A Day Apart

-- another spur-of-the-moment post --



Erika  and  Amara


What prompted me to craft this impromptu post ?

Randomly browsing backwards through my flickr site - i noticed two portraits side by side [nice ones at that] - checked the dates that they were taken, and found out that they were taken a day apart.

Both images, tho, had things in common  .......



 December 26, 2014
Erika Padilla



 December 27, 2014
Amara Chan
{eldest of Jeffrei}

 
...... . Both images were/are

taken at the MoA, during a PBA doubleheader
taken with the same lens
taken below eye level
stolen, on the go
my best images of the said subjects, so far
  {of course, I'd love to outdo them, eventually}

Erika Padilla was just passing by in front of me, busily going to and fro,
the baseline, attending to her PBA courtside correspondent chores. I "hastily timed" my shot {one "nano-second chance" was all i had }.

Fortunately, gotta good one - one single fleeting image that simply outdid ALL my other shots {stolen or composed} of Erika - and I have NOT crafted any EP photo to BETTER this one - ever since.

Amara was having some light moments with her mom {Donna} near the ringside seats {halftime break}.  I simply non-chalantly sat a row level below Amara, and trusted my instincts.  Captured a cheerful moment here - Love it !

I'd like to think that both photos are Really Nice
and that both have a Fine Synergy of Technical AND Artistic Skill

And you know me - Looking to share AND reshare/repost images under one theme/context  ..... [ images worth a second look {hopefully} ] - If ONLY 
to Dare me to Do Even Better.



brosi gonzales



 

No comments:

Post a Comment