Monday, July 25, 2016

Just a Few Snapshots




Saturday the 23rd





Dropped by the Rizal Stadium last Saturday to take a few action shots of two UFL All-Star matches [nothing official, this time, for me].




Just so happens, my favorite shots from the first match were of
Jesus Melliza #7 {fr Green Archers United FC} &
 Nana #12 {fr Stallions FC}.







I watched only the First Half of the second All-Star match.






- First Blood -
The two images that follow below, show Louis Clark {in red} 
drilling in the first goal to make it  1-0, vs Perth Glory 
{NOT the two images above, mind you} --
 tho both above are obviously better, given that  ball is IN BOTH images.
[Perth Glory eventually won the match]




 Goal !



Another "couldda been a great shot, but ...." of Louis Clark - again 
- I'm a nano-second late in clicking my shutter - OK Lang.




Joshua Beloya  #9 






Robert Lopez-Mendy  #4  -
image above and 2 below







Spent the rest 2nd Half os the 2nd All-Star Match chatting away with my buds Amanda Fernandez and Ton Vergel de Dios.


 The Fernandez Siblings




I did want to give moral support to Coach Ernie Nierras [Stallions FC head Coach] who coached the {younger} All-Filipino UFL All -Stars {1st Match}.










brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment