Tuesday, March 01, 2016

A Year Ago Today

from
March 1, 2015


 at the
UAAP Semifinals [Rizal Stadium]

La Salle's Green Archers vs  Ateneo's Blue Eagles 
DLSU won this one (1-0)



The Nephew
 
 Nace Gonzales  [in white - DLSU]
Carlo Liay  [#18 - ADMU]


Nace Gonzales is my nephew.  March 1, a year ago, I was able to craft one of my Better Action images of the young man, as of then - Good.

Recently {was that a week ago?}, during the DLSU-FEU match, I was able to manage another decent action shot of Nace and am quite happy with it, considering the unavoidable backlighting.


 Payback !

 DLSU upset the Tams {2-1} in this 1st Rnd match


- Before this upset, the last time these two teams met, 
was at the UAAP {winner-take-all} Championship Match,
{mid-March, 2015}  which the Tams won -



SO - What's the Point, What am I trying to say ?

It's just the context/premise of Moving On, Growth, Change, Time Flying by so, so Fast - and that Things Should and ->WILL Get Better Over Time [No Matter What !] that I'm trying to articulate.
I'd like to think that my nephew will get better through the current/on-going UAAP Football Tourney, and that his team, DLSU Green Archers, will make to the top four, and eventually, through to the UAAP Finals - We'll See.

Me - I just like to get Better, after each and every single image I take.
Throwbacks are cool - One can learn from them.  There will always be throwbacks - But if Only - IF one constantly moves forward - To Higher Goals, Better Things,  and Happier Days.



brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment