Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Midweek



I Don't Mind Missing .....
{because}


Game # 25 - 26  ? ....

The UAAP Junior Champions NU Bullpups cream the Chiang-Kai-Shek Blue Dragons
 {Semi-Final match} {Division 1}  ---> NBTC Basketball Leauge 2016.
 

... As in,  I've been officially covering the NBTC League since Sunday, the 13th - like 8 hoops matches per day - Living and breathing NBTC - for four days in a row, already -
an having practically no time - do other stuff.

 ....Ey, This'll go all the way to Thursday - by which time, I will have officially covered the most number of consecutive hoops matches ever 30-34 {thereabouts} matches total - NOT that I'm complaining - It's just that, this assignment has a different pulse/pace to it.
 
Work IS Work - Good Work IS Good Work - {One has to Deliver} - and Good Pay IS Good Pay - 
That Simple 

 -----

Am i missing my 8-hours nightly sleep, as if i ever complete it - ha a! ..... catch-up dinners with friends, movies in Greenbelt, shopping for my "personal essentials"  - {canvassing/shopping for some new IT Hardware accessories that I need badly }{claiming my newly repaired, tapos na raw, Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro [portrait] lens }  ... 

Truth is I do miss waking up late in the morning, that is --- after staying up as far as 3-4 a.m., working with my laptop ---  and catching up on my "usual daily brunch" .....
 

..... other Stuff .... or rather, the faces that I've grown accustomed to, 
as of late'  cos ...






...  I'll see these guys ... 



... and these guys ...


... and a whole lot more familiar faces and random smiles
soon enough ....

Just gotta keep focused on my tasks at hand
making sure I deliver the goods    ....
today and tomorrow



   



FYI, 
Ricci Rivero won the 2016 NBTC Slam Dunk Competition  



 

.....  I actually have no clear idea of how coherent this blog post is  .... I'm
just going through the motions  ...ha ha ha  ....

Suffice it to say - I've been so busy since Sunday, and, at least by late afternoon, tom, Thursday - I can start doing my Makati errands {finally} - After I fish up on the 5-day 2016 NBTC Event.

Just wanted to share a few images [mski bara-bara - para makaraos lang ?] , before composing fashioning a more coherent blog post come Friday morning - Cos I have a lot of B-t-Scenes - {UAAP and NBTC imagery - yet to be released}

Trabaho muna  ... 





brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment