Friday, March 11, 2016

Free Facial in Six



I Want More of This !


Earlier this afternoon, [top of the 8th - i think] during Game #1 of the UAAP Baseball Finals [12noon / Rizal Stadium]  {Green Archers vs Blue Eagles- I was able to craft my best six-frame-action-sequence in baseball. 

The sequence shows Ateneo catcher Deo Remollos tagging Green Archer Cholo Dominguez.  {The umpire ruled Dominguez out}


 IMG_1198

 IMG_1199

 IMG_2000



FYI, I borrowed a 70-200mm 2.8 Canon telephoto zoom lens from a media colleague, to cover the {Kaya FC - New Radiant FC / fr Maldives} AFC match last Tuesday evening. 

For the second time around I intend to use the same lens to cover the 4pm {UP-DLSU} and the 7 pm {ADMU-FEU} UAAP Womens' Football matches tomorrow, Saturday, at the McKinley Stadium }


------

During the said UAAP Baseball Finals Game 1, earlier - I took my chances, using full-manual focus with my 100-400mm 5.6 Canon telephoto zoom {as if I had a choice !} {the AF function in that said lens of mine has been defective for over a month now !} -  

Ha ! - Ngayon Pa - kung kailan pa ako naka full-manual focus - at saka ko pa naideskarte itong napakagandnag "six-frame-sequence" na ito - Tuwa lang ako mga pre  .... sana, me, diskarte pa more  !



                                                   IMG_2001


                                                     IMG_2002



                                                   IMG_2003

{These 6 JPEGs are compressed and watermarked -
The orig files in my HDDs are each 7MB upwards in size} 



BTW, DLSU won Game #1 {8-3}.  Game #2 {Best-of-Three} is scheduled for Monday, March14, Noon, at Rizal.  

Now ..... Will the Green Archers end the Blu-Blatters' Three-Year Reign on Monday, or will the Defending Champs forge a Winner-Take-All match for Friday the 18th ???

That, obviously - is beyond my control.  Trying to improve my imagery, and possibly, outdo this six-frame sequence ->THAT, is in my hands - tho so, so {SO} much Easier Said The Done. 



And you ADMU and DLSU Baseball fans ..... C U All on Monday  !!



brosi gonzales
 

No comments:

Post a Comment