Monday, March 07, 2016

Teaser Post

from Sunday - March 6 

A Few Faces
 Familiar and New




Familiar Faces
 Thea Concepcion, Inna Palacios, Nicole Andaya, Christina Montelibano, 
Nico Villacin, Kyla Inquig, Pangz Silava


Actually, I was never introduced to any of these Green Archers. I simply {and gradually} got acquianted with them - the past weeks/months - having attended some of their training sessions, and having watched all their three wins on the on-going UAAP Football Tournament.

More importantly, tho, they've gradually gotten more {familiar} comfortable w/ my presence - ergo - they are more relaxed, so easily spontaneous, whenever a photo opp comes.  


 New Faces
Nina Gonzaga,  Nacho Mendezona,  Sofia Villa


Last night, at the McKinley field, I introduced myself to these guys [having recognized former Maroon Keeper ->Nacho, from his last season w the UP Fighting Maroons Football Team} ].  The guys were quite accommodating - Nacho and I exchanged a few memories from that Championship match --[UP winning over FEU] ->{March 3, 2009}-- which was actually Nacho's last game in the UAAP

After a few fleeting minutes or so, of more pleasantries and after swapping contact info - I made sure to craft a few random on-the spots of the trio before they left.

--- I absolutely love it when my subjects - more so, "first timers" are so effortlessly easy to photograph. It simply makes for great SOULful imagery, the kind i enjoy posting in this here blog o' mine ! ---

-----

 Love the colors and tones in this one ..... the cool colors 
combined with the cheerful demeanor of these guys ....
 "ganda ng timpla ! pre" "napakagaan sa mata" !
So eeeaaasy on me eyes !!

Also, don't get me wrong  - I did find one of the ladies absolutely charming
 [yes, actually both were - each had a unique appeal - 
in other words  "I did get" their beauty, so to speak]
It's just that one of them ... Well, I'd rather not reveal who  ...

ha ha ah - it comes, it goes......

Fact IS, even though I consider the photo above, a good image -
  "wala talagang katumbas ang harap-harapan" -
one easily gets the vibe ..... "mas feel ko lang"



Gotta few more SOULful on-the-spots to share in my next posts.
Signing off for now, tho - to catch up on much needed sleep.


 It's All Good

brosi gonzales 



Tags 
dlsugreenarchers ladyarchers nicoleandaya pangzsilava kylainquig innapalacios nicovillacin
theaconcepcion christinamontelibano ninagonzaga nachomendezona sofiavilla uaapseason78 mckinleyfield

No comments:

Post a Comment