Monday, March 14, 2016

Human Interest - Part 2 - Revised


H.   I.   P.   S.
Hidden In Plain Sight


Trust, Nurture, Comfort
 and Empathy


To best describe my "deskarte", my "hirit", my style -whatever ! - when it comes to fashioning, crafting - more often than not, stealing ->Behind-the-Scenes Imagery - I've repeatedly used the four-word phrase, above - in my JPEG watermarks - if some of you might not have noticed yet.

Fact is, the words just came to me - one fine summer evening, as i was browsing through my stolen images of people - and - well - i simply liked it, and it has "stuck to me" - ever since ....

But Do Not Take My Word For It - or, Maybe - Why Not First take a look at a few these recently stolen images, which I crafted last Saturday.  { McKinley Stadium during the UAAP Football Doubleheader }



 Nicole Arielle Andaya

Kathleen Camille Rodriguez

To be physically present, as in up close and personal - and be "Essentially Invisible" - is what being H. I. P. S.  simply is.

and Mind You, as if managing these images is easy - No Way - 

It DID take a Measure Time before the Ateneo and de La Salle UAAP Womens' Football Teams accorded me an Unspoken Measure of Trust - to be allowed to steal "Up Close and Personal" images, more so in the more Very { at times - Extremely } Private, Sensitive Vulnerable Moments.



 Hannah Bianca Herrera   /   Eva Katherine Montelibano

Chelo Marie Hodges


 Maria Teresa Bernardo

Camrod

 Maria Beatrice Isobel Velasco


A Thousand {Unspoken} Words -
A Million and One Emotions 
or maybe even more 

If one might call me Lucky to have been accorded the Trust and Nurture to be able to 
manage { albeit w/ a measure of discretion, tact, and Empathy } "up close and personal" ->steals { literally! } such as the ones in this post - 

- I'd like to think that I've Earned it {and still continue to earn it} {through the years}
... Well, Whatever 

Bottom Line IS - 
These images were taken in the proper context - ergo
It is my wish that these images be appreciated in the Right Context


Maria Cristina de los Reyes
 { Cristina is from UP }

 Nicole

 Chelo Marie Hodges

 Antonette Amoncio

Fiona Natasha Jean Faulkner  /  Ramona Julia Sucgang




brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment