Sunday, November 11, 2012

American Football



The Philippine Punishers vs the Saipan Sharks

November 9, Saturday
 Philsports Football Field


Had my first ever glimpse [and photos] of American Football last weekend.
Actually I didn't enjoy he game for the simple reason that there were too many interruptions during the game.  I simply prefer the faster paced games of basketball, volleyball [which I shoot a lot off].  That's just me.

'Nyways, Here are a few photo souviniers from that Saturday :
[randomly arranged]





















 The Philippine Punishers' Merchant [#24] scores the winning touchdown -
from an interception, at that.
[photo above & next 3 images below]













 On occasion, I take images atop this metal structure at the edge of the field


Angela / Carlo / wasn't introduced to the guy / Jerome
- My media colleagues [photographers all]-


Final
Punishers - 13        Sharks - 6

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment