Thursday, November 22, 2012

Norwood



MVP
Most Valuable Parent



Gabe slams the go ahead basket vs Meralco

Nov.21 - SMART Araneta - Rain or Shine beats Meralco in OT
Gabe wins MVP honors in a dramatic "come-from-26-points-behind" victory


I started "noticing" Rain or Shine Elasto Painter Gabe Norwood only because while shooting my first ever PBA basketball matches last year [2011],I observed that his wife, Lia, would always bring, their [then] months old first born, Cassius, with her to the Araneta.  Occasionally, Paul Lee, Gabe's team mate at Rain or Shine, would even dote on the little baby, every now and then,  after a hard fought match.  So me, a sucker for capturing such moments started taking snaps of Gabe and Cassius together.  Through the months, I was able to compile a small number of Father/Mother & Son On-the-Spot shots So - Here are some of them :

[Frustratingly, I can't seem to find my first ever [2011] shots of 
Gabe & Cassius together - Will post them ASAP after I finally find them]


January, 2012


April, 2012   Easter Sunday


 August, 2012


 November, 2012


 November, 2012


November, 2012


November 21, 2012
After the Overtime W over Meralco
Gabe and Lia give me a few secs with Cassius and Orion,
 before exiting the Araneta


brosi gonzales



No comments:

Post a Comment