Sunday, November 04, 2012

Halloween 2012




Beauty Is -
In The Eyes Of The Beholder

[Yeah, Right] 
 

After being inebriated sometime over the weekend, and waking up one not so fine [bad hangover !!] morning [actually, it was almost noon] - I found the right "inspiration" for a Halloween Post.

Truth be told - As they say in the vernacular "Kapag laseng ka walang panget, lahat maganda !!  Ha! Ha! Ha! !!  Whatever  !!  The closest I can do to approximate what I remember that evening are these "photo interprets" of several girls I've known for sometime. Thing is - only three of the girls in the photo series below were in that condo drinking session.  The rest of the images are just fillers to complement those three images [only they know who they are] [and I'm using old portraits of the three girls, who I've known for years, and NOT recent ones] so they safely remain pretty much anonymous - as far as this blog is concerned.

Whatever - It's just my way of sharing the Spirit of Halloween.
 
And yes, we all had a "decent good time" -  meaning we almost all messed up, but not quite  . . .[hic!]























brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment