Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Kublai's Rock



Images from a Press Brief


I attend Press Briefs to shoot press release images [Right?] - but on the side I always manage to shoot images for my own personal files - Call them stolen, call them candids - whatever - I do find it kinda boring if I just come up with the "required shots".  Notice that I never even mention anything whatsoever about the Agendas of the Press Briefs I feature in this blog.

 That's just me. [This is photographer's blog - not a sportswriter's]

Well, anyway, yesterday, I attended this UFL Press Brief at Kublai's Rock - and here are my favorite images from that Press Lunch:



 Four Men-in-Black
Joey Villar / Rick Olivares  / Ritchie Gannaban / Karlo Sacamos


 Ernie Nierras


Belay Fernando

 Yves Ashime

 Belay !
Yeah !!  My kinda shot !





 Hans Smit


 Bob Guerrero
Say What ?

 Rick / Joey / Ritchie



 Three Men and a Lady - in - Black
Joey / Ritchie / Belay / Karlo


My group shots are always better than this. [So, what happened here?] Notice the timid stances of Belay and Karlo - and the gap between them.  Can't blame them - they were introduced to each other only AFTER this photo was taken.  Next time around - I expect a better group shot - Why Not ??


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment