Thursday, November 01, 2012

Souviniers




Self-Portrait
[and a few Photos from Singapore]



Ever since my 2nd trip [July] to Singapore [had 4 this year] i've made this ritual of taking my self-portrait outside the Louis Vuitton branch at ION on Orchard Road. I used a 100-400mm zoom telephoto lens in taking the photo above .   .   .   .





 and a 24-70mm wide lens when taking this second image



And on that Sunday afternoon [my last - at least, for this visit] in the 
Merlion City - I was able to make time to visit the Sands Sky Park before rushing back again to Orchard [Adidas at Paragon] to get my "jacket fix" then rushing to the Meralco Sparks FC - Gombak FC Football match at Jelan Basar Stadium [which is my main reason for being in Singapore] - a risky five minutes before game time ! [Talk about photo-finishes!]


Here are a few cityscapes taken from the Sands Sky Park :








]




A few images taken inside the Marina Bay Sands Lobby follow below :







 Singapore Harbor


 On a Wing, Winglet and a Prayer


I do hope to fly back to Singapore in the near [or far] future. And in as much as I've begun to miss that city - It is nice to be back here in Manila - w/ my folks and my friends - who I fiercely missed when I was in the Merlion City.


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment