Tuesday, March 12, 2013

10th Weekend

89.9 FM
March 11, Monday
Boys Night Out

Maniac Monday

My 10th weekend of 2013 was relatively "quiet", attended to some personal matters - nothing sporty, for a change. Now, having said that - 'Twas my visit to 89.9 Magic last night that pretty much "capped" my 10th weekend and started of my 11th on a very light note.




Tony Tony

 Slick Rick

Sam YG

Funny man Ramon Bautista
Actually, all the guys were funny !!



Any avid BNO listener can pretty much relate to these candids.





Course, what's a popular radio show without it's regular share of 
fans/followers/listeners/aspiring future jocks - dropping by occasionally.
Tony Tony obliges with Denise Ynares and Marianne Tejedor,
both  from AC, Antipolo



Feeling at home in the booth - Denise Y

That's "Double D" on the right of the photo.
She does the honors - reading Maniac Monday's Night's Confessions.

Sam YG / Rick Slick / Tony Tony / 
Marianne Tejedor / Denise Ynares / Ramon Bautista


One might easily misjudge [on first impression] these "boys" as types that could never be taken seriously [even mababaw] - even BIs - kasi minsan  "parang kalokohan lang minsan ang nasa mga isip nila" - [which is actually part of their charm !!  Why not guys and gals ?  Let's all NOT be boring !!]  I personally find their craziness cool !

Truth be Told, These very witty guys are Devilishly Dedicated to their craft -I'd even go so far as to say that what they do is an Art Form.  [And they do it in a style all their own.] It is no surprise that "Boys Night Out " has evolved steadily the past Seven Years.

I started tuning in to BNO only recently - and I've always ended up laughing all the time, when listening via my mobile.  The boys' chemistry is just so cool - I find them very, very sharp, smart, witty/fast [unpredictable too, at times] and very entertaining.  The show is quite well-rounded [having legal eagles and various resource persons time and again gracing the program] - -> But it's Maniac Monday that's my favored segment.




Ramon comes in only every Monday





I'll actually be dropping by again next Monday, the 18th, 
to hang w the guys in the booth - taking photos again - This time,
 though, I'll tag a good, cool, cool friend along.

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment