Sunday, March 24, 2013





 March 23, Saturday
"The Western Lights" 
Aurora  - NOT Borealis

Definitely No Double Exposures Here !!
Images taken with manual settings on my DSLR
 Images are left untitled

My best Abs [Abstracts] to date ?  Maybe so.
But, Yes - I'd still want to do BETTER than this - someday soon!!
No images of electrons glowing [Aurora Borealis] in the solar wind, here
but just a whimsical play of light sources.
Now, where did I shoot these?





I had such a wonderful weekend [even though a LOT of Unexpected things happened].  The Saturday "artsy fartsy night shoot"  that I had planned on doing - I F____  missed it!! cos I came LATE !!! [A good friend who I had invited to tag along that shoot [hoped to have her get to shoot too, actually] begged of last Wednesday pa due to a family affair] - Well, that was fine by me - OK lang.

Now, As a result of missing that shoot I "accidentally" opted  to do a "Plan B" which I just made up right after [On-the-spot-decision] those frustrating moments after missing my planned shoot.  And in the most bizarre, TOTALLY surprisingly fortunate AND artistic turn of events - I ended up shooting these Abstracts - and Woah? Decent Images - I Hope !!!

Totally blogworthy Indeed !! - If I may dare to say!  I just LOVE these abstracts [maybe my best to date ! As if  I do abstracts naman regularly! -
 I don't !
[I actually do Sports & Available Light Portraiture, Right?]


Well, Whatever !!!  - Hope you guys appreciate it !  And - these are just a select few !!   TBT, I'm going to do more of these soon.































Yes - I always LOVE what I do
- And I hope it shows


- Infinity -


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment