Thursday, April 18, 2013

Old Rose 
and
Monochrome


Every now and then, when I walk or jog along the Village, I come across a neighbor's [actually 2 blocks away] flower box and notice these flowers -[they're so common yet, to this day, I don't know what they're called].  Anyway, finally took the time to take close ups of some of the flowers and came up with these nature shots -[of course, using available light - my favorite - I also call it -> God's Light].













FYI - This last [Black & White] image is supposed to have a HORIZONTAL ORIENTATION But for some reason it ALWAYS ends up configured this way [Vertically!]  [I've tried time and again to no avail to upload it horizontally oriented but it simply won't !  Can't understand why there is NO Rotate Option in the blogspot upload menu/page.  

If one tilts ones head to the right and views this as a horizontal image it is Better Appreciatted - Try It.


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment