Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Moody


Reflections on Route 
[shades of lumo photography?]

South Bay Drive [South Bay Gardens, Sucat]

Have made extremely difficult/crucial career decisions lately which have left me reflecting - more often than not - lately.   My photography will take a different direction the next month or so - considering that I'll start a non-photography related investment/business [higher stakes/riskier too]. 
Of course sports will always be a staple favorite, more so my portraiture [my deeper passion], which I really don't share [TBTold] that much of, actually, in this blog.

Spending a few hours more often now, jogging [in the safety of a Village] alone, has accorded me comfortable time - and new opps to again challenge myself photographically to craft interesting imagery from an otherwise, "mundane?/uneventful" activity such as jogging at night.

After several tries the other evening I got a blogworhty image of the Village "road line" which reflected a cars headlights - along with a ghost image [bottom of pic] [this happens quite often w DSLRS in such dramatic lighting situations].      Talk about reflections ... ... ...

Starting Point 
On the street where I live

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment