Sunday, March 08, 2015

Aside from Sports Photojourn and Portraiture


I Like
Shooting Pyro




Not Surprising that my March 3 PBA Basketball, March 4 UAAP Volleyball, March 5 UAAP Championship Baseball, March 6, 7 NBTC High School Championships, March 7 UAAP Volleyball images haven't been featured in blog posts yet - as I type these words  .....



I'm just up to my neck in JPEGs to sift through and choose from - STILL lacking sleep, have am and pm shoots to attend to (as far as my Saturdays and Sundays are concerned) - Always on my toes as far as the quality of every single image, released (or soon to released) in this blog is concerned such that I usually end up releasing game (action & B-t-Scenes) images several days after a playdate concerned  [by then, with a measure of Quality Control - and watermarks]

In Contradiction though - I'm releasing 4 JPEGs here (fr my Saturday Evening shoot at the Mall of Asia) and posting them without captions {kailangan pa ba?} ......






Immed' after I post these - I'll have to leave for an early morning shoot !


My other unposted feats {as stated above}/sports photos will have to wait for another 24 hours or so to be released.









brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment