Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday Morning - { REvised }


Seeing Sel Guevara
and {Missing Ellen Adarna}


The prev PBA palydates - have just been that - "PBA playdates" - hahaha - where I got the first 4 matches of the PBA Quarters - Trabaho Lang - Di ba ?  and of course a few random Non-Sports Stuff [usually Portraits or whatEV]

I'm now prepping for a 2pm location shoot --- {and trying, albeit in vain ?, to encapsulate, from the past days, the 4 PBA matches I shot, and a portrait shoot or two } ---  at BGC [and on to the PBA thereafter]

I have begun to feel the pressure of my new {and difficult} job -- of which I was informed - albeit abruptly, last Friday -- I was requested to commence, possibly on Tuesday, March 30 or possibly ->Hopefully - on Easter Sunday or thereafter instead -- We'll See .....

For NOW -  as, IN The Moment - Let me just share a few random picks [Not Necessarily the Best Images, mind you - that I've shot then past few days]  --  Hey bro - "It's just a blog" - Right ? - It Lightens me Up, Reminds me of the "Pleasant Things - People and Photography"  I like and all - whatEV   ..


- Pensive ? -

 No Particular Reason {Do I Need Any?}
 for sharing three candid  images of
 PBA Courtside Correpondent Sel Guevara - At work


 - Simpatica -

- Nautical -


Again, 
Not that Shooting PBA games is Easy - Rather - It's Rewarding -
 -> Like ALL the Photography I do
[Nutshell Images Follow]


 Meralco beat NLEX last Friday
[97-82]
[ image above and below]



Purefoods Massacred Alaska
[120-86]
[after the Meralco-NLEX match]


 Cassius and Denise

Haven and Eunice


Xian Stella

Mark, Kyle, Miranda, Seth







 Jasmine, Myrhen, Mars



Talk N' Text elimenated Barako yesterday
[127-97]


Rain or Shine Elimenated Ginebra
 [after the TnT-Barkao match]
[92-91]
[3 images below]



- Jeffrei Chan -> For the Win !! - 


 
 Apple [dropping by]  and  Erika [working]




 - ON to the Semis !! -
Yeng




 My weekend certainly ain't over {Lottsa Images to Shoot}-
 Sure hope to end it on a Winning Note - God Speed to Me



brosi gonzales


PS
I was supposed to meet up with a good friend of mine, last night - He was slated to meet up w Ellen Adarna -  some magazine, media thing maybe - 
Anyway - I Missed that Opp  !!
I never got to return the Saturday pm E-mail of my Media Buddy, who pushed through with the appointment w Ellen Adrana  - Damn !!

My Bad !!





No comments:

Post a Comment