Wednesday, March 18, 2015

More Mix-Ups from March - REvised !


Laura, Bea,
Bella, Gavin .....

and a Lot More


A few reposts [at least, colored versions this time around], a non-sports related image or two .....  Araneta, Mall of Asia Aena, Arena in San Juan, SM Aura, Rizal Stadium Football Field, Rizal Stadium Baseball Field, UP Campus,
a "Dog Cafe", Bon Chon, Starbucks, Jollibee, Gilligan's, Meralco Gym, Ynares Gym, Philsports Arena - Where have you ? - Where have I ? been ? .....

 .....  these past few, and very fast few days of March ?  ..... High School Hoops, College Hoops, Football, Volleyball, Pro Basketball, Baseball, and of course Portrait JPEGs [and B-t-Scenes Steals and Snaps] - have kept me Late, Late Nights and Early, Early Mornings Glued to my Desktop and Netbook - Still, still, [and STILL] - My "work" is never done -- What with the Action Shots I have to consistently deliver, 4 my clients, Plus the Behind-the-Scenes Shots I want to consistently [too] craft 4 myself --
-- One might say that I'm constantly giving myself a Hard Time and a Good Time at the Same Time -- 24/7 !!

Just Glad to be Super Busy - What Can I Say ? - Except that I wish I had several Clones of Myself [Truth Be Told !!] - So's I could be at several places {sporting events} {portrait shoots} at the same time, with Each and Everyone of "my selves" equipped with the Best Pro-Level DSLRs, and lenses money can buy - Haha !   So Much for that Bizzare Fantasy   .....

Bottom Line -> I'm Tryin' to Earn an Honest Peso, Improve my Craft 24/7, Have a Great Time - {and Try to Catch Up on my Sleep whenever possible}

Now -  Anyone for "Light Memories" or Behind-the Scenes Images ?  .....



Laura and Bea

 Bella

Gavin
 
That Estaquio Girl
- muy simpatica face - 

---------

F Y I
{ My "encounters" with Gavin, and that Estaquio Girl -- were ALL "corner-of-my-eyes" / spur-of-the moment thingies, as in, in 2 separate instances, as I was trotting across the Araneta Patron Section - I spotted Gavin, and that Estaquio Girl - followed my instincts, and W/O any hesitation - promptly took their on-the-spot photos with my DSLR.

Fortunately, my instincts served me well in both cases [I've experienced otherwise, tho, truth be told - on rare occasions].

My "encounter" with that Estaquio girl --- I talked about that in a prev blog post.

With Gavin - His dark, "somewhat" mysterious eyes caught my attention - so, as is my deskarte, I found way to snap some quickie on-the-spots [with his yaya holding him], and the young boy looking puzzled and curious as What the Hell I was doin !  After the end of that SMB PBA match - I returned to where he was and fashioned a few more quickie close-ups - only to disvcover that he was Doug Kramer's only boy {after his two daughters} !  Had no clue ! - cos - 'just happened to be the first time I saw the child. {and Doug's wife, Cheska wsn't around }

Eventually had a brief chat with Doug's younger brother [mentioned to him that I did know Brandy Gayle ! - their sister {an NCAA Volleybelle - San Beda} ].  Left my contact info and thanked him and Gavin's yaya.

In Bella's case  - I actually spotted her --- {on the uppermost seats of the Patron Section, just below the Lower Box Section !} {cheering on the Rain or Shine Painters} {Nakakatuwa at Super Cute talaga ang pagsayaw niya !}---  while I was seated on Araneta hardcourt baseline near the goal !! {during a lull in a PBA match}. 

During a longer break, I decided to go all the way up to where she was, talked to her dad {who is now my fb friend !}  and proceeded to take a series of 10-20 close-up portraits of the little princess !  Such a treat for a portrait artist like me !!

 ------------ 
 

Ai
- baby face -

 Valeen
- sad face -

Sherwin
- eyeball face -


Pelos
- game face -
 
 Johnny
- nike face - 

Abi
- pa-candid face -

Erika
- lady face -

 Ai
- lady & baby face - all in one ! -  

 Johnny
- batman phase - 

 Marck Jesus
- sophomore phase -

 Alecs
- tomboy phase ? - 
or
 - tomboyish face -

 Kiefer
- surprised face -

Bella and Ai 


Guys [L-R] Keith, Kim, Kian
Gals [L-R] Naomi, Gecca, Cams, Renei 
from PLARIDEL - a DLSU on-line campus news site 
that uses the vernacular


Young Booters
from the Makati Football School


 The DLSU Mens' Football Team
UAAP Season 77 Finalists


 Bea, Luigi, Homer, Abigail, and CJ
courtside during the NBTC High School All-Star Game
 


Rizza and Ai

 Tricia, Laura, and Bea
- media colleagues -

Mina, Dindin, and Jen
- lady bulldog buddies -



Czar, Kevin, and Josh
- photog buddies -



CJ and Abigail
- housemates -


Bea and Cha
- buddies -



 Mariel [above] and Cristina [below]
- just charming -


Cristina

Paul Ryan
- just chimping -


 Jerome [above] and Mark [below]

 - just focusing & clicking away -
ASTIG !!!



 Bea, Tricia, and Jessica
- just hangin' -


 Christine, Nikki, Hans, Miel, Isabel, Lois
Cha {front middle}
- just reuniting

 Christine, Nikki, Cha, Hans, Isabel, Lois, Miel
- just POINTING  ha! Hey ! Not at Me !!-



Bob and Armand

TJ and Kirk

Armand and Nace {my nephew}

 Bernard

Eman

Carlo 

 Anton, Eric, Abigail, Luigi
- The Altamirano Family sans Mom Marissa - 

Sonny, Aiden, Kathleen
- The Thoss Family - 

 Dondon

Gibson

Marck Jesus

 Laura

Angelica

Valeen

Erika and Denzel

Twerkin' after Workin' ?
Hammin' it up during a post-match {PBA} MVP segment -
 - Cute -
Maybe all PBA Match MVPs should be required to dance [or sing?]- Twerk even !  - hahaha !
 during the post match briefs {along w the courtside reporters too - no ?}


Say What ?


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment