Friday, March 13, 2015

Band of Brothers

March 12 - Rizal Stadium - SM Aura

Deep Greens and Blues
are the
Colors I Choose



Brothers Carly, Matt

 and Jay Laurel [Bomb Tee] 
have been part of the UAAP Baseball Family for sev years now .....


..... along with quite a growing number of baseball fans
 from Loyola Heights and Taft.


Val  and Jico

These former UAAP Champs [Season 75] used to wear
 the Blue and White, now don the Deep Greens [and Black] of CSB
Great 2 C Ya - Guys !!


Ryan and Keisha

Gianna and Rafa
[Did I got my spellings right ?]



The PUNOs

 "TREE" - este -Three is def Not A Crowd - Hahaha !
Congrats to Ricardo Luis Puno
smiling here with his proud parents


HATAW nanaman ang mga Laurels !

Carly and Matt bring in another PAIR of Silver & Gold Medals for the FAM !


 Both Back to Back Champions

A few members of the DLSU Zobel UAAP Jrs. and the ADMU UAAP Srs. Baseball Teams make time for a brief photo opp.



Both Gianna and Keisha [left & mid] are fr ADMU
while [right] Hannah's fr DLSU






Home at Last - Home at Last



 Bend it Like Beckham ?!

 In this group, I know [so far] Patxi, Alexa, and Nina {L-R / extreme left},
 Sofia {blue cap}, Cat {black bag}, and Katrina {w glasses}
Images like these B-Long in this Blog !!






 The Laurels [below]
Jay, Arsenic, Crispy, Carly, Mia, and Matt
{sans Dan who was in Brent}


This is, Literally, the last image I craft at Rizal Stadium [around  3pm thereabouts ?] - [I actually lose track of the time] - just before I pack up to rush to the 4 pm PSL Press Brief at SM Aura [BGC].  



Team Petron !
Fill 'er UP !
{ Oops ! Where's Fille Cainglet - my bad ! }


Not Surprisingly, with the unforgiving traffic I encounter at the Magallanes / Ayala EDSA intersection - I arrive too late for the actual pronouncements/presentations of PSL Press Con.

Nevertheless, I manage to get some merienda, have a few brief, but important "business conversations" with some Team Managers, make a few New Acquiantances, and take a group photo of some Petron "bossings" {along with their fresh Fil-Jap recruit} {in photo above, holding a Petron tee}.



Engage in pleasant conversation with three-time UAAP Volleyball Champ Rochelle Sison [DLSU], [above] with Lady Tam Samantha Dawson  - 
{both athletes will be suiting up for the Shopinas Team}
{ Nope, there won't be any Generika Team anymore / and Yes, Aby Marano will be suiting up for the Petron Team and will be playing alongside Fille Cainglet ! -Coolness ! }

C U at the PSL Games Soon !



Matt - You the Man !!

Before the Laurel Fam Portrait, I request Matt for a solo --- [w only two of the three trophies he received this Season 77] - {He received around three trophies, too, last Season 76 !}
{"The Man" also garnered sev trophies last Season 75 - I can't remember exactly how many, tho} 


And as the title goes  .....
 .....   Deep Greens and Blues are the Colors I Choose  .....



brosi gonzales

 

PS 1
Please Forgive me Guys !
I STILL have yet to release my 
Action Photos AND B-t-Scenes Steals from the following :

UAAP Matches
FEU vs DLSU - [March 8] Mens' Football Championship [Winner-Take-All]
FEU vs UP - [March 8] Women's Football Championship [Winner-Take-All]
ADMU vs NU -[March 7] Mens' Volleyball Championships {Game 2}
ADMI vs DLSU - [March 11] UAAP Women's Volleyball Championships {Game 1}
More Images from the 3-day NBTC High School Basketball Event last March 6-7


Stallions FC vs Jeepney FC- [March 10] UFL Football Match 

I'm just Up to my Neck with "Work", which is Never Done - Kidding !
Again 4 the Nth Time - FYI - composing these blog posts is NOT as easy as it might SEEM to be .... It is Tedious, at the Very Least -

Hey, I'm NOT Complainin' !! - I'm just Sayin' - I Should be Happy [actually, I am] that I have MORE Material {week-in / week-out} than I can handle.

My Pacing's Off - My Body clock's ->Whack !!  But
The More Important Thing iS - Luckily,  I NEVER Get Sick, { I just lack sleep 7 days a week !  AND I try to improve my photography Ev'ry Single Shoot - Madugo rin talaga minsan mga Pre ! } 

I Want to Please Each and Everyone !!  I get good images of - It's Just TOO Easier said than Done - BUT - I'll always find a way, the "right time" to release each and everyone of your pictures.  Just Gotta Patient -OK ?



PS 2
FYI, Occasionally I borrow lines from favorite songs

"Deep Greens and Blues are the colors I choose, 
So won't you you let me go down in your dreams
and Rock a Bye Sweet Baby James"
---from "Sweet Baby James" by James Taylor

"So excuse me for gettin'
but these things I do 
You see I've forgotten 
If they're Green or they're Blue
Anyway the Thing IS
What I really mean  ..
Your's are the sweetest eyes
I've ever seen"
---from "Your Song" by Reginald Dwight -aka -> Elton John

I've used the "Deep Greens and Blues ..."  line as a title for a blog post, once before 
-This time around BAGAY pa rin !

Now, that "If they're Green or they're Blue ....."  set of lines fr the EJ ballad  ..
I cannot use it in any manner simply because I don't "have a connection" [hahaha] with anyone having blue and/or green eyes - {I Wish!} - Why Not - Hu ?
I do know someone with both eyes LITERALLY Changing Hue's from Green to Blue tho, Truth be Told  !!
But he's a He !!
Di Puwede Yan !  Hahaha !


brosi gonzales


Tags
uaapseason77baseballchampions admublubatters mattlaurel chipesguerra jaylaurel carlylaurel arseniclaurel crispylaurel mialaurel giannallanes keishalao hannahbacani katrinavillareal ninatinsay renepuno ricardolluispuno rizalmemorialstadium petronblazerspsl philippinesuperliga alexadabao patxipunsalan cataltamonte catalinaaltamonte pelosremollo deoremollo beaparma ryantonloc

No comments:

Post a Comment