Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Carino


When Good Company






Makes the Simplest of Meals
a Feast


 brosi gonzales 



About the 2 photos ... 
With just a few minutes before the {Alaska Aces vs Star Hotshots}  PBA Semis-Game #1-
Ace Lensman, Veteran Photog, Canon Ambassador -> Ernie Sarmiento 
{standing w hands clasped}
is simply sharing some light-hearted moments with my media colleagues
[some are just finishing their dinner]
{Clockwise -fr left corner - Jerome, Czar, Mark, Patrick, Gudo, KC } 

Me - I'm simply there - take notice - observe - and decide to quietly look for a wide angle lens ASAP !! to replace my 50mm {just happened to leave my wide at home} - before the moment is lost ! - Yikes ! - can't find one - so - I just quickly manage with my 50mm - 

..... pause, compose, click 3-5 X
after a few seconds after I click my last frame.....
everybody leaves the room cos the match is starting



di naman dapat laging sumisigaw para sa pansin ang litrato
minsan yoong pinakasimple ang pinaka ka-akit-akit

paboritong "carino" ko yan - mga simpleng kuha
 


Tags
erniesarmiento czardancel markcristino jeromeascano sherwinvaldeleon kccruz gudo patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment