Wednesday, July 15, 2015

In My Next Life ......




Words - Pictures - Music
"Stay with Me" 
Sam Smith - Right ?

But - have you heard the cover by Connie Talbot ?
 [w/ Brad on acoustic guitar] 
which do you prefer then - Sam's or Connie's ?


me  - I prefer Connie Talbot's 
and .....[not only that]
want it
complemented with an image or two

the power of simple words - {sung} and soulful imagery
- combined -
- nothing quite like it - i say




cos it's true i'm no good
 at a one-night stand
but i still need love
cause i'm just a man   ..... 
these nights never seem to go
as planned

 i don't want you to leave
will you hold my hand .....




oh won't you 
stay with me
cause you're
 all i need   .....

 they say love 
 it's clear to see   .....
but darling 
stay with me




 for now  - it's only the imagery that i am capable of creating
can't play guitar - let alone carry a tune  - ha ! {god have mercy !}

 maybe  - in my next life 
i'll compose words and music
play the piano, the flute - or whatever

very possible .....
why not then 




brosi gonzales




No comments:

Post a Comment