Sunday, July 12, 2015

Y A W N - {revised}

{just recently}

By the Dawn's Early Light
 - random snaps fr my hotel room -



So exhausted fr a full day of work, that when i check in {past midnight} - i just take a quick snap of the view, then [with my bags unpacked, my photos -still to be transferred to my hard drives and all] "crash land" into bed   .......

When I wake up ......

Immed grab my DSLR  .....


Dawn's early light, as always - refreshing - 
This time, It gives texture to the wet tarmac










This is how far my 400mm can manage - actually, it's drizzling as I snap this one 
A tripod def could be helpful in improving the res of an image - taken fr such a distance




Now, when a drizzle becomes a downpour - this is the sharpest I can manage - 
albeit, with the subjects at a closer distance -
 as compared to the tail sections of the PAL aircraft in the photo prev


Ninong !

When do we cross paths again ?



Freshen up - Head of to the poolside resto for a portrait shoot [over lunch] -  By Dinner time, my "long lost" friend fr "far away" is over the ocean  - to be "lost" again .... ha ha w a sigh ....

kinda sad - totally - truth be told  ......




You know, hhen a friend alters her itenerary, just to manage a brief few hours in Manila, for a catch-up lunch/merienda and photo shoot - my usual} - that IS True Friendship - 
Truly Tried & Tested Dude !! Bro !   Saw It - Believed It !!!
  
Visualing her - boarding that late evening flight {I am shooting UFL Football, at that point in time}
 I ask myself if it's a case of "douleur exquise" ?
Seriously .......  Whatever  .....

.....  and as the rain pours  - do i tear ?  Nah !  Padrama lang yan !  ... Ha ha ha



Scoot to a sports thingy by late-afternoon  -
 And I'm still yawning    ........




brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment