Friday, July 24, 2015

Random Street Snaps - {revised}





..... One Step at a Time
One Picture at a Time

[w lottsa reposts fr prev blog entries]




sky on sky


red hood


leaving
- only to return


manhole


rush hour


 late hour


untitled


backlit biker,  backlit splash


 leaves and glass


oil, water and light

crossing paths


sinister

leaves

pastel


patches of color


yellow and black


 neighborhood cat on a ledge - "after-dinner portrait"
ha ha ha



simple as Muning's on-the-spots are ....
dude,  'twas challenging shooting them - 
using a street lamp as my light source

I heard I'm not the only one who has noticed Muning and 
gotten out of his way to take photos of her - on this very same ledge


PS
I'm always striving for the "purr-fect" portrait 

anyway ......



dawn

 noon


 dusk

when the city sleeps


everything passes my laptop - 
then on to my ext hard disks



alone time in a public place

..... opening time at six in the morning
or closing time at twelve midnight .....

breakfast or midnight snack  ?

am i leaving or arriving ?

don't matter bro


- more, more [and more] to come -
 brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment