Sunday, August 16, 2015

Picked {revised}


Just my Random "

Fix"
{ from the past few days }




Quick - Painless - Soulful   !!!

Love These !!!!!

    


What's In a { first} Name ?

 Leah Cruz  / Aina Martin  /  Kitkat Montelibano  / 
 Jill Caterdilla  /  Julia Sucgang


Arriane Joy

 Cassandra Blue Vanessa 

Ramona Julia

Hannah Bianca 

 Julia Melissa  /  Anna Laureen  /  Jirah Mae


Cezzye Denise  /  David Mark  /  Markus Eiizar


* * *

 What's In a Title ?

 " Vulnerable "


  " i - no - sense "



 " suffer me not to hunger for your face "



Seriously or Not Seriously ? 

Are they just Words and Pictures ?
more often than not ......

[and, Hey - It's NOT just the three portraits above - I'm referring too]
[but ALL of my portrait posts]




IMAGES
created from- 
{more often than not, too} - 
Unplanned, Unsolicited, Happenstance  Opps ---

and

WORDS
that just "pop" Outta my Head 
[upon glancing at an image]

Which "Evokes More" then
 My Words or my Pictures ?
Maybe it's the combo of both .....

Take them Literally, Take them Subjectively .....
Take them Both Ways .....

{ Do Be my Guest }
That IS Up to You

..... and if per chance
 you Sense their Soul
then .....
You would Have Heard my Heart




brosi gonzales



Tags
availablelightportraiture ambientlighting onthespotportraiture humaninterestphotography soulfulportraits childphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment