Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Pyro Imagery


ebb and flow



Like everybody else - i get good days - i get bad days.  Sometimes, there is ebb, sometimes there is flow - wether i like it or not.  

Maybe if i can "go with the flow" and also  "embrace the ebb" - life would be less stressful and more bearable - don't you think  ?  Well, whatever.


 sea anemone


curly


A quote i read somewhere [rephrased] goes - "If there are no dark skies - How can one ever get to appreciate the stars ?  [or even just fireworks ]  ... hmm  ... does make sense  ....



space and time

catch me if you can

Since bad days will come wether we like it or not -  I suppose - Totally accepting that reality is one big step in learning to "roll with the punches" - so to speak - when Things do get Tough.

 {So Much easier Said than Done - for me, still, occasionally}


9-headed dragon


When I get the blues - - What I always find to be totally effective is browsing through my archives, looking for -{ rediscovering }-  any image[s], that can e-ffect my psyche with any measure of upliftment and/or inspiration.

 More often - hands down  - even just glancing at them, wether they be favorite pyro images or some "kilig" portrait from last week, last year, the last 3-4 years - or even from my film days .......


untitled

it's complicated


....... they do "light and lighten me up" inside - in more ways than one - and what ever burdens I may be carrying, at the moment - they are eased - Big Time.

As far as this post goes - it's just pyro images that i'm resharing  [most of them have been posted before - in a blog feat - whenever - way back - or at my flickr site] 

At this point - I think I have already said piece.   Just hope these images will be apprecaited for what they are - at the very least ---> good fireworks photos.


snow-capped mountains
[ a favorite of mine ]

serpentine fire




rise

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment