Monday, August 10, 2015

Ang Sarap Maging Atenista

August 9 - Rizal Stadium
{ before and after the Ateneo 2-0 W over UP}
{ PFF Womens' Invitational }
{ my ACTION images of the match will be released in a separate post }

***

 rivers belong where they can ramble
eagles belong where they can "flah - ha - high"

i've got to be
where my spirit can run free 

gotta find my corner
of the  sky ....



Spirits Soaring
- The AWFT -
UAAP Vets, "Sophies" & Rookie Hopefuls




Leavin' my Images Captionless 

Let them Speak their Soul















































Ain't No Secret ....
My way of showing Support to my Favorite Teams - 
has always been though my imagery
Action AND --->{more essentially} B-t-Scenes ! 
It's just what I do

Dude, 
Great for my Spirits
 Good for my Soul 

Can they somehow [by some small measure] help a Team win a UAAP Championship ?
Yes, Definitely





"Julia, Julia - Wherefore art thou - Julia ?? "
 ha ha ha !



nga pala .....

salamat na ispesyal - kina
->Bob Manlulo ->Julia Sucgang ->Gely Tiu ->JF Yazkit


brosi gonzales



PS
there IS actually MORE, where these came from - images which I might release in another post - 
images that can be part of another thematic post -

tags
camillerodriguez camrodrodriguez juliasucgang kimberleejimenez kimbojimenez ainamartin monaamoncio fionafaulkner bobmanlulo jfyazkit beavelaso pamdiaz preciouscapistrano innaguarin micacorrales cathycabrera martybautista katiabunyi kitkatmontelibano baciherrera piavillaflor marianecaparros annikaong liadeguzman inasabio isaysabio paulanaguiat nonnaamoncio ateneoladyeagles awft ateneoladyeaglesfootballteam behindthescenessports behindthscenesuaap uaapseason78 uaapfootball uaapwomensfootball

No comments:

Post a Comment