Saturday, August 15, 2015

The Single Image


A Thousand Words ?
Not really,  but  .....



it's been almost a week now, since I snapped this image - on-a-whim, 
on-the-spur-of-the-moment .... 

OK - i like it  {It's very "sound" - technically and artistically} OK  .....
-- been comin'  back to it  - quite often  .....

I've thought of the "right" words/captions to complement it .....
but I gotta say - there will never be the "right" words for this image - or any image  - taken by me or anybody, literally -  Bottom Line ---> There are No Rules when it come to titles

 I suppose, for any individual - any context goes 

Ang sarap lang laruin itong kuha nato ... ... literal man o hindi .....





I asked the pretty owner of these pretty legs, just a minute or two after I crafted this image - what title she could think of [top of her head] --  She said  "Chillin"  ---  fine by me ---

On my part - here's a random list of captions/titles that have crossed my mind, the past couple of days

Tell Me --- Anklet --- Let's Stop and Talk Awhile --- Textures --- Barkada --- The Trusted One ---
 No Secrets ---  Hangin' --- Trust --- Lab ko To --- Fancy Meeting You ----  Private Conversation --- 
Quiet Time --- When You say Nothing At All --- Wala Lang --- No Worries --- Legs Rule ---Tambay Lang --- One Afternoon ---  Lifestyle --- Favorite Pair Of ? ....." --- Portrait without a Face ---  Watcha Doin?  ---   It's All Good  ---  
  etc., etc., etc   whatever ....

{  the name of the owner of these legs would be an appropriate title, obviously - but No Need to reveal --- you, my sports buddies know it anyway  } 

The Anonymity gives a smidge of Mystery - [I hope] AND {It's the interpretation that matters the most }

.... and notice how i use the image to "make stories" - even, manifest some of my personal sentiments - to the point that it says more about me, than the subject - ha ha ha
Like I said   -  No Rules


Too Rare - that I'd react to a non-portrait image that and post it in this context

Wish I had more of these images that would prompt me to react this way


silly me
maybe I'm just stressed out  
just my moods ?
 
so much for the power of a single image


brosi gonzales



No comments:

Post a Comment