Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Deep as Night - Clear as Day




so subtly obvious

so painfully clear

what i want  [and desire]
 
so intimately close

to what i truly need

so scaringly vulnerable 

to falling and failing 

to crying and hurting

even to be broken once in a rare while

but i have to be true 

no, not to You 

but to me, first 

and you, to you first 

i will not look for you

but I hope to find you 

don't want to love you 

but i'd love to share with you

what has been painfully clear

and beautiful 

and true

all along





what i say now really doesn't need to make sense anymore
neither does every single word or image in this blog !

what's important IS
everytime i share something - anything !
in this blog

I just feel F_____g  Good !
after !


a thousand pounds lighter - even
but is that possible ? ??? 
{ considering I weigh less than 160 lbs. } ha ha ha


i will enjoy my life

even if it kills me

we all gonna die anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment