Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Last September Weekend - Vignette # 3


Love These No-Looks !


At times easy, at times Difficult -- crafting steals that are worth a second, third, fourth - nth look - Why Not ?   As most of my media colleagues, by now, are quite familiar with - It's just what I do. 

  On the spur, on a whim, at a glance -- or even before anyone will have noticed -- I've already taken that couple, even a whole "collage" of images - hopefully, if only, to capture evocative moments, which can, on certain occasions even speak volumes about a person.

It is a form portraiture too, albeit indirect.  Insignificant, shallow, a waste of time [even] for some  -  I respect that - but Hey, Each to His Own   ......



Kramer, BRANDY   /   Ravena, DANI


Pablo, MYLA

 Pablo, IANIRA



Batchelor, KRISTELLE ANN


 Valdeleon, SHERWIN


 Tolentino, AIDEN


 Valdeleon, SHERWIN




 Kramer, BRANDY



...... at least, one thing I can say for sure -
I Do these types of Images Well - Very, Very Well.




Gonzales, BROSI

No comments:

Post a Comment