Friday, September 11, 2015

Tough Tuesday


Wrong Place at the Wrong Time
Right Place at the Right Time


 Wrong Place

Gridlock Limbo, Purgatory, and Hell - combined ? 
 I'm glad I wasn't at EDSA last Tuesday evening.



 Right Place


Tuesday evening, I was at the Philippine Arena
 witnessing the Uzbekistan White Wolves THRASHING our Philippine Azkals.

In as much as my match photos were generally unimpressive,
 I managed a single shot that made half-page.


Catching Misagh Bahadoran's head
 [and barely discernible face with wavy bangs]
 [right smack between his legs]


[a microsecond sooner would have Misagh's head probably obstructed by his legs]
 
 - as he was losing balance and tugging at the jersey of an Uzbek 
DID made for dynamic geometry that suggested the
complete domination of the White Wolves over the
sub-par performing Azkals


Sometimes - just one single photo can somehow "tell it all"
Call it Sheer Luck, Skill, Great Timing and/or Anticipation .....
This time around - I got one 
Right Place, Right Time
Thank God !



brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment