Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Quickies

Philippine Arena  {Bocaue, Bulacan}
September 8
  

Light and Shadow - Color and Hue - 
Texture [and Timing] -
 Flesh and Blood - Heart and Soul




Ateneo Lady Eagles !!
Gely / Marianne / Kitkat / Martie / Nonna / Aina

[image from 10+ frames]



As I was trotting from the football pitch, just as the haltime whistle {Azk vs Uzb} was blown - AWFT Coach Bo Manlulo called [shouted] my attention [from way up the  Phil. Arena Galleries] [the proud smiling Lady Eagle coach had just upset the Green Archers United FC last Sunday - to take the last semis slot in the PFF Womens' Invitational Cup].

I promptly nodded, smiled, and then was No Less Pleasantly Surprised to see Six Lady Eagle Booters wanting for a group photo.  Just so happened, from my proximity,  my 400mm pretty much fit the young athletes in frame [sakto lang!] - so I quickly tweaked my settings, composed,  and shot -  All the images came out good - ergo - the one fave choice above ......

I congratulated them on their Quarters Win and committed to cover their semis match [vs DLSU !] on August 13, Sunday.

Then, as i was close to the pitch exit area - six Green Archers United athletes [from way up the galleries], also called my attention - for a group photo, too. And YES,  I Happily Obliged !
 [A number of the GAU athletes -in this sixsome- are some of the first ever UAAP athletes that I got acquianted with -  Hey, I've been shooting UAAP Sports since January of 2009 ! ]


 Green Archers United !
 Above ---> Haya - Pearl - Marianne - Leah - 
Below --->          - Ysabel

[image from 8+ frames]



 Tomasinos !
 Sherwin - Jaime - Tristan 
 { My more recent media buddies }

[image from 3 frames] 

Love ALL these guys in the three images above  !! 

They are So, So Welcome to Grace my blog 24-7 !!



Bottom Line  IS -
Just Gotta Craft FRESH, NEW "photo interprets"  of the guys
Time and Time [and Time] [and Time] - Again



And before I GO ....
Fact IS, my action photos from the [5-1] defeat of the Azkals in the hands of the Uzbeks  - 
are generally forgettable  ..... [by my standards]

Still [Fortunately] , I managed this one .....




That's Uzbek Anzur Ismailov [#5] on the left and Misagh Bahadoran, on the right,
 losing his balance and tugging Anzur's jersey





brosi gonzales



No comments:

Post a Comment