Monday, May 27, 2013

 Friends and ACquiantancES
[Faces in the Workplace]













This young 10 year old  actually has a blog.
She's an "all around sports nut" -
at least, that's what her blog header says.



Brianna has taken to learning how to shoot sports, as of late.




Apple !   -  You'll get a 2nd CD in due time !!




Kaylee


It's not my practice [never was]  to post MY personal portraits of my friends [close and very close] [outside of the sports scene] BUT this very good friend of mine who I've had the pleasure of occasionally working with [not in the sports circuit] the past few months has impacted my life, as of late - when I really needed a friend.  

The portrait above was NOT taken by me. [it's a studio shot fr Singapore]  My versions are well kept in her computers and mine.

She E-mailed the image to me fr overseas recently.  She's a hard worker, she's funny [great sense of humor], insanely quirky, a lil' bit on the Plus Size ! [actually].  A lovable exception she is.  I am so tempted to post my personal portraits of her - but I won't [she doesn't like the idea]. Anyway, this B&W's OK raw to post.

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment