Saturday, May 11, 2013

Light Moments

Truth be Told - I'm sorely missing my "typical" behind-the-scenes shots [which I usually take a lot of] [check out my UAAP Football match feats from Dec- Jan-Feb] in the ongoing Fil-Oil Tourney.   It's no secret that the games aren't that much attended [no offense to the Fil-Oil League /Organizers] cos of the summer playdates of the elims - [but come the semis - the Arena gets jampacked ! ]-   and the fact that it's the UAAP and NCAA that college hoops fans really looking forward too.  So - lately I haven't been crafting the kind of non-action images I usually do [less subjects to work with - can't force it].

Anyways - when it comes to behind-the-scenes shots, I tend to give more attention to people I know, those who I have brief conversations with regularly, or have known for at least a year or two [or three] -  Well, that's just me.  So, here are a few [wish I had a bundle!] non-action snaps that brightened my weekend somewhat.


 Lyane / Judy

Aljon

 Tiger Pride
Just before they proceed to the dugout after the comeback W over Letran
 these guys give me a quick few secs for a random, cheerful snap.
Kevin [riding on a team mates back] / Jeric [in blue]
Tata [#5] / Aljon [#10] / Ed [#6] / Paolo [#13]
The other 3 guys not named - [I actually haven't been introduced to them]

Sobrang Seryoso ! 
 Mark [FEU Athletics Director] / Anton [FEU Head Honcho]

Anticipating an FEU W over the UP Maroons ?



 Judy / Mark
Guys -Long time no see !


Kevin
Had my first conversation w this promising hoopster way back 2010
- when he was still a UST Tiger Cub

Erika
[Under the goal] Still hoping for a UP upset on FEU in the last Qtr..

I've always loved stealing shots of Erika for the past [almost three na] 
years or so. Her looks change every month or so - Cool !

Yup, never take a single still image from that FEU Tamaraws [71-66] W over the UP Maroons on May 11, Saturday [except for the stolen shot of Erika above] .  As during the May 10, Friday - DLSU-Lyceum match, I concentrate on shooting  HD Videos for a multinational client.
 

Apple / Bobby Ray
I worked w Bobby Ray on a project sometime July of last year. 
Met Ray, at the wake of Ma-an Panganiban [his former girlfriend]
 last Jan of 2012.


Karim / Rick
Karim's a good buddy and client of mine.
Rick's my boss and very close personal friend.

Heidel Anne  aka  Apple
Hardly know Apple - met her only last July at the the UAAP.


Aljon / Ed

 The Teng Family
[actually, it's only Jeric I know, among the Tengs]


 To Dye For ??    Lyane the Librarian
[a video librarian, that is, for ABS-CBN -
 among her other responsibilities in the network]

Lyane gets assigned to various sports events every now and then.  I actually first photographed her at the Womens' 10-Ball Pool Championships [Galleria] last August of 2012.  Since then, I bumped into her at the UAAP Cheerdance Competitions [Sept., 2012] and at the UAAP Basketball Finals [Oct., 2012]
She is an active member of G-Force [a dance group].

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment